BIG BANG is preparing to release a new Japanese single on September 19 during their break from the BIG BANG Alive Galaxy Tour. It has been approximately two years since the band released a single; their last one was Beautiful Hangover.
After unveiling the Japanese single, BIG BANG will visit several countries to continue on with the tour:
- Singapore on September 28;
- Bangkok, Thailand on October 6 and 7;
- Jakarta, Indonesia on October 12 and 13;
- Taipei, Taiwan on October 20 and 21;
- Manila, Philippines on October 24;
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on October 27;
- Los Angeles, California, USA on November 3;
- Newark, New Jersey, USA on November 9;
- Lima, Peru on November 14;
- Osaka, Japan on November 23 and 24;
- Tokyo, Japan on December 5;
- Hong Kong on December 8.
In addition to their upcoming activities in Japan, BIG BANG member Seungri will hold his very first solo fan meeting in Tokyo on August 27 and in Osaka on September 9.