hellokpop is at it again. We’re giving two lucky readers and their friends a chance to see CNBLUE live in Melbourne, Australia.
CNBLUE will be dropping by in Melbourne and Australia on May 31 and June 1 as part of their 2013 CNBLUE WORLD TOUR later this month and we’ve secured some tickets for our readers.
We will be giving away two prizes to two winners; 2x VIP Standing tickets and 2x 2 A Standing Tickets to the Melbourne show on May 31. Competition will run from 10 May Friday to 17 Friday, 2013, midnight.
Winning is easy and all you have to do is make sure you head over to Facebook to participate in this competition. Follow the steps below to make sure you don’t miss out.
- Make sure you are not missing out on any updates from us by following hellokpop on Facebook and Twitter.
- LIKE or SHARE the picture on our Facebook. Each action (LIKE or SHARE) will qualify as one entry into the draw to win one of the two prizes.
- TAG one other friend who you would like to take to the concert. Feel free to write any reasons why you would want to take this special person.
- Make sure you have followed all the steps above to qualify for this competition.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open only to residents of the Australian state(s) where the competition is being conducted who comply with any entry restrictions as specified by the Promoter. Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition or of any media are ineligible to enter.
- The competition will be conducted during the competition period specified by the Promoter (Competition Period).
- To enter the competition, entrants must, during the Competition Period, follow the entry method specified by the Promoter.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. Entrants may submit up to the maximum number of entries specified by the Promoter. Multiple entries (where permitted) must be submitted separately.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Any form of automated entry using any device or software is invalid.
- The competition will be drawn and/or decided at the time, on the date/s and at the location/s as specified by the Promoter. The prize/s will be awarded to a valid entrant or entrants (as applicable) who are randomly drawn or are deemed to have submitted the “best” entry, as determined by the judges, in accordance with the details specified by the Promoter regarding how the prize/s will be awarded.
- Where a prize involves the winner: (a) attending an event, if any part of the event is abandoned, called off, varied or postponed for any reason, then at the Promoter’s discretion, the relevant winner (and their companion/s, if applicable) forfeits all rights to attend the relevant event and no cash or alternative tickets will be substituted for that element of the prize; and/or(b) meeting or attending a function with a celebrity or other public figure, the Promoter will not be liable for the failure of the winner (and their companion/s, if applicable) to meet that person or failure of that person to attend the function, for whatever reason.
- The winner(s) are to arrange their own accommodation and travel to the location of the event.
- If an entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this competition or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the competition.
- If the prize remains unclaimed after two business days (Australian Eastern Standard Time), the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next best entry.
[Updated with winners] WIN tickets to Mizz Nina ‘Around the World Concert’ featuring special guest Jay Park
[Updated with winners]
Thank you to all the readers for your active participation and we are pleased to announce the following winners for this contest:
- Jaime Ng
- Ardilla Anuar
- Jun Yi
Please proceed to send a private message to our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/hellokpop) on how to collect the concert tickets.
Congratulations to the winners, and to all other readers, stay with us as we bring in more exciting contests for you coming soon!
Comment & Win:
We are giving 3 pairs of concert tickets to Mizz Nina ‘Around The World Concert’ in Malaysia featuring special guest Jay Park!
Simply express your creativity in words by leaving a Facebook comment in this article (right below) to complete the following sentence:
If I have an opportunity to travel around the world with Mizz Nina and Jay Park, I would ……
. Competition runs from 8 May to 15 May
. Competition is open to all; the concert is held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. For more information on the concert, click here.
. Participants can comment as many times they like but only Facebook comments are eligible for this contest.
. Winners will be updated on this article, announced on our Facebook page and Twitter account.
. All winners must response by 17 May and acknowledge by sending a message to our Facebook page. (https://www.facebook.com/hellokpop)
. All final decisions pertaining to the competition will be made by hellokpop.
. For more information regarding our contest rules, click here.
UPDATED WITH WINNERS
Thank you for all the responses to this contest!
The winners are:
David Choi’s album: Ashley Ooi (Selangor, Malaysia)
Clara’s album: Taylor Kwiatkowski (Saint Augustine, FL)
Stay tuned to hellokpop for more contests coming up soon!
Are you a fan of David Choi? Are you a fan of Clara C? Yes? Now, here is your chance to own one autographed album of either David Choi or Clara C!
Last month, we met up with David Choi and Clara C in Atlanta, Georgia when the two singers were there to stage the 15th stop of their 2012 North American Fall Tour.
We have seized this rare opportunity and prepared 1 autographed album of Forever and Ever by David Choi and 1 autographed album of esc by Clara C as a special giveaway for our lovely readers!
TO WIN: David Choi’s album – Tell us what David Choi’s music means to you!
TO WIN: Clara C’s album – Tell us which is your favorite track in Clara C’s esc and why!
2) EMAIL: Your answer, full name (also your Facebook or Twitter name if different from your full name), contact number, mailing address to: firstname.lastname@example.org ,with the relevant subject heading: [David Choi Album Giveaway] or [Clara C Album Giveaway]
3) COMMENT: Leave any Facebook comment below once you have done the above!
* All 3 steps must be completed in order to be eligible for a chance to participate.
CONTEST HOT TIP: Make Facebook comments or retweet our articles as much as you can, so that the more attention we get from you, the higher chance that you will win!
1) This contest will end on 23 December 2012, 23.59PM KST.
2) Two winners with the complete entry will be randomly picked. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
3) Winners will be announced on our Facebook page and Twitter, and updated in this contest page by 25 December 2012.
4) Winners will be also notified by email.
5) To read all other terms and conditions pertaining to the contest rules, visit the disclaimer page here.
Good luck to all!
Fancy a dance battle?
EnjoyKpop.com has just revealed their latest dance competition and fans can now battle each other for a chance to win an iPad Mini, iPod Nanos and the physical copy of Gangnam Style.
The competition will run from December 1 to the 16th and the battle rounds will begin on December 17 to the 23rd. Winners will be decided through the dance battle, where the public will vote for a winner.
A mexican dance cover of Gangnam Style is already a favourite in the competition, with many others quickly rising to become a favourite.
Create an account, upload a video and battle people is all it takes to be recognised on the new social networking website, EnjoyKpop.com.
Currently translated in over seven languages, the social networking website allows users to upload dancing and singing videos to challenge other members, which is then left to the public to vote on a winner. Users can also gather points and fans along the way, with a chance of being ranked in the top ten members of the week.
The Korean-based company did not rule out the opportunity of collaborating with major K-Pop labels such as SM, YG and JYP Entertainment to discover new stars.
“Yes, we will work with entertainment companies in the future. We are opened to collaboration with other companies.” CEO Joseph Kim told hellokpop.com.
[UPDATED WITH WINNER - 2nd DECEMBER 2012]
- Seow Xin Er
Congratulations to you! We will send you an email and remember to collect the tickets within the next three days!
Can’t get enough of SHINee in SMTOWN concert on November 23? Now, you get a chance to really SHINE your night with SHINee, only!
Proudly presented to you by Running Into The Sun, SHINee is going to stage their Singapore leg of SHINee World II on 8th Dec 2012, at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.
Want to spend a SHINY night with SHINee, partying and singing along with Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin? Here’s your chance, because we are giving away a pair of concert mosh pit tickets worth @ $238 each, courtesy from Running Into The Sun!
1) TELL US: What SHINee means to you!
2) EMAIL: Your answer, full name, NRIC, contact number & email address to: email@example.com ,with subject heading: [SHINee World II Singapore Contest]
5) WRITE: Any Facebook comment below once you have done the above!
* All 5 steps must be completed in order to be eligible for a chance to participate
1) This contest is only open to readers from Singapore, and overseas readers who can collect the tickets and attend the concert.
2) This contest will end at 1st December 2012, 23.59PM KST.
3) One winner with the complete entry will be randomly picked. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
4) Winner will be announced on hellokpop Facebook page and Twitter, and updated in this contest page on 2nd December 2012.
5) Winner will be also notified by email and the tickets will need to be collected at the organizer’s office within 3 days ( by 5th December)
6) To read all other terms and conditions pertaining to the contest rules, visit the disclaimer page here.
Good luck to all!