Win Movie Passes To Opening Night Of Korean Film Festival 2015 In Malaysia!
Updated With Winners
The contest has ended and the 10 winners are:
Attention Malaysian film lovers! Hellokpop has a treat lined up just for you!
In collaboration with Impact Communications, we are thrilled to give away 20 complimentary movie tickets to 10 lucky fans (2 tickets per winner) for the opening launch of the Korean Film Festival 2015 on Wednesday, 19th of August, at GSC Pavilion Kuala Lumpur!
Lucky winners will get to watch an exclusive screening of the film Marriage Blue, directed by Hong Ji-Young and starring Kim Kang-woo, Lee Yeon-Hee, Ok Taecyeon, Ju Ji-Hoon and more! Marriage Blue is a romantic comedy film that follows four couples as they prepare for their wedding night.
- 10 winners will each receive 2 x complimentary passes of Korean Film Festival Opening Launch
- 6.30pm: Refreshment at the GSC Pavilion KL
- 8.00pm: Welcome address by Ms Koh Mei Lee, CEO of Golden Screen Cinemas Sdn Bhd
- 8.05pm: Opening speech by His Excellency, Mr Cho Byung-jae, Ambassador of the Republic of Korea to Malaysia
- 8.10pm: Speech from Guest of Honour
- 8.15pm: Speech by Ms Hong Ji-young, Director of the film ‘Marriage Blue’
- 8.20pm: Exclusive screening of the movie ‘Marriage Blue’, 1hr 58min, Rating: 18
HOW TO ENTER:
- Like hellokpop on Facebook
- Comment below with this sentence “I want to catch the screening of Marriage Blue!” Each comment qualifies as an entry.
- Contest will end on 18th August (Tuesday) 11.59pm KST and winners will be announced shortly on the social media.
- Participants are recommended to check back on this article or our social media after the contest ends if they are winners or not.
- All winners are required to claim their prizes by 12pm, 19th August (Wednesday), by sending a private message with their full name, age, contact number and email address to hellokpop Facebook page. For unclaimed prizes, hellokpop reserves the rights to re-draw new winners.
- Contest is only open to Malaysians and residents in Malaysia who are 18 and above, and be able to attend the opening launch in Pavilion KL.
- Winners will be e-mailed a copy of the invitation, and they must bring a physical (printed) copy of the invitation to be allowed access to the screening.
- The dress code is office attire.
- All final decisions pertaining to the competition will be made by hellokpop.
For those unable to make it on the 19th of August, don’t fret- the Korean Film Festival will be held from the 20- 23 of August, and free tickets can be redeemed via www.koreanfilmfestival.com.my, www.gsc.com.my, My Maxis Mobile App, The Star and Harian Metro while stocks last. For film schedules and additional details, visit the Korean Film Festival 2015’s and GSC’s websites.