“2018 MAMA In Japan” Lists This Year’s Best & Brightest According To Fans
The 2018 Mnet Asian Music Awards in Japan defied expectations and showcased some of this year’s best performances.
After 2018 MAMA in Seoul, Korea’s shining stars flew to the Saitama Super Arena in Japan to hear out the fans’ opinions.
Witnessing incredible stages, the 2018 MAMA Fans’ Choice in Japan awarded well-deserved trophies to talented artists.
Here are the list of winners:
Worldwide Fans’ Choice Top 10
- MONSTA X
- NCT 127
- NU’EST W
- Wanna One
- Favorite Music Video: BTS’ “Idol”
- Favorite Vocal Artist: MAMAMOO
- Favorite Male Dance Artist: BTS
- Favorite Female Dance Artist: TWICE
- Favorite Dance Artist Japan: Bullet Train
- MAMA Style in Music Award: MONSTA X
- Worldwide Icon of the Year: BTS
Congratulations to all the winners!
The 2018 Mnet Asian Music Awards will next head over to Hong Kong for the last part of the music celebration. It will be held at the AsiaWorld-Expo on December 14.
Stay in the know for all your latest K-Pop news. Follow us on Twitter!