Check Out The Dates And Locations For “Eric Nam Before We Begin World Tour 2020”
Before his world tour begins, check out which cities Eric Nam will be visiting this 2020.
Following the release of his successful first English album of the same name, Eric Nam is preparing to embark on his Before We Begin World Tour 2020 – which will take him and his music to various cities in Asia and North America.
Endowing a much-awaited visit to his fans all around the world, the singer, songwriter, and TV personality has launched the dates and locations for his tour scheduled for next year – which marks the continuation of his activities that see him continually pushing boundaries musically all around the world, including his latest music release.
Serving as his first all-English project, Eric’s latest album Before We Begin was released earlier in November and received a great amount of praise from music lovers worldwide.
Announced earlier, the Asian stops for the world tour will kickstart the set of Eric Nam’s splendid showcases all around the world. Tickets for these dates and locations have been available since November 29 at 12 PM local time.
- January 9 – Taipei, Taiwan – Nuzone
- January 10 – Manila, Philippines – New Frontier Theatre
- January 11- Singapore, Singapore – The Pavilion
- January 13 – Jakarta, Indonesia – Soehanna Hall
- January 15 – Bangkok, Thailand – Live RCA
Meanwhile, for its North American leg, the singer will have Phoebe Ryan and Frenship come along as supporting acts for his tour.
Presale for his North American shows begins on December 4 at 10 AM local time for GA and VIP tickets, while general sale begins on December 6 at 10 AM local time.
- February 1 – San Diego, California – House of Blues
- February 2 – Phoenix, Arizona – The Van Buren
- February 5 – Dallas, Texas – Granada Theater
- February 7 – Austin, Texas – Scoot Inn
- February 8 – Houston, Texas – House of Blues
- February 10 – Nashville, Tennessee – The Basement East
- February 12 – Orlando, Florida – The Beacham
- February 14 – Atlanta, Georgia – The Tabernacle
- February 15 – Raleigh, North Carolina – Lincoln Theatre
- February 16, Silver Spring, Maryland – The Fillmore Silver Spring
- February 18 – New York, New York – Webster Hall
- February 21 – Boston, Massachusetts – Royale
- February 22 – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – Union Transfer
- February 24 – Toronto, Ontario – Danforth Music Hall
- February 25 – Detroit, Michigan – St. Andrew’s Hall
- February 26 – Indianapolis, Indiana – Deluxe at Old National Centre
- February 28 – Chicago, Illinois – VIC Theatre
- February 29 – St. Paul, Minnesota – Palace Theatre
- March 3 – Calgary, Alberta – Macewan Ballroom
- March 5 – Seattle, Washington – Neptune Theatre
- March 6 – Vancouver, British Columbia – Vogue Theatre
- March 7 – Portland, Oregon – Wonder Ballroom
- March 10 – San Francisco, California – The Regency Ballroom
- March 12 – Los Angeles, California – The Regent Theater
For further information about Eric Nam’s upcoming Before We Begin World Tour 2020, visit his official website here.
READ: K-Pop Comeback Spotlight: Eric Nam’s First English Album “Before We Begin”
Source: Eric Nam