Lee Jung’s “I Am Sorry” CDs giveaway!
Updated with winners:
1. Niyatika Hariyal
2. Asma Hamid
2013 marks Lee Jung’s 10th anniversary since he entered the music industry. He started off as a R&B group named 7Dayz, which the group subsequently disbanded in 2008. Lee Jung has since worked hard as a solo artist, releasing many singles and OSTs, as well as acting in a few dramas, including ‘Vampire Idol’ and ‘Unstoppable Marriage’.
To create a more intimate relationship with fans, Lee Jung is currently preparing for a special fan event, which is for fans who wish to say sorry to make up for a relationship, be it to a friend, family or loved one. He will be performing the song I Am Sorry specially for the chosen stories by the few lucky selected fans.
To commemorate Lee Jung’s comeback with the title song I Am Sorry and his 10th anniversary, we are thrilled to hold an exclusive single album giveaway for his fans and readers!
Updated on October 21:
The giveaway CDs are autographed copies.
How to Participate in 2 Easy Steps
2) Watch Lee Jung’s latest music video I Am Sorry and make any Facebook comment about the video at the discussion box of this article.
[vsw id=”_QTnDSq3Mp4″ source=”youtube” width=”425″ height=”344″ autoplay=”no”]
Terms & Conditions
1) The contest is open to all and run from now till Sunday, 23rd October 2013 KST. In total, there are 2 single CDs to be won. The single contains 2 tracks; the title song and the instrumental version.
2) Winners will be updated in this article and announced on our Facebook page.
3) All entries that complete the required steps will automatically be qualified and 2 winners will be randomly selected.
4) Winners are required to send a message to us on our Facebook fanpage with the following particulars by 25th October in order to claim their prizes;
Full Name / Contact Number / Mailing Address
5) Prizes will be forfeited if the winners do not send a message to our Facebook fanpage by 20 October and new winners will be drawn.
6) Prizes will be mailed out within 2 weeks after the contest is closed.
For more about our contest rules, go to the link here.