Win tickets to see CNBLUE live in concert
hellokpop is at it again. We’re giving two lucky readers and their friends a chance to see CNBLUE live in Melbourne, Australia.
CNBLUE will be dropping by in Melbourne and Australia on May 31 and June 1 as part of their 2013 CNBLUE WORLD TOUR later this month and we’ve secured some tickets for our readers.
We will be giving away two prizes to two winners; 2x VIP Standing tickets and 2x 2 A Standing Tickets to the Melbourne show on May 31. Competition will run from 10 May Friday to 17 Friday, 2013, midnight.
Winning is easy and all you have to do is make sure you head over to Facebook to participate in this competition. Follow the steps below to make sure you don’t miss out.
- Make sure you are not missing out on any updates from us by following hellokpop on Facebook and Twitter.
- LIKE or SHARE the picture on our Facebook. Each action (LIKE or SHARE) will qualify as one entry into the draw to win one of the two prizes.
- TAG one other friend who you would like to take to the concert. Feel free to write any reasons why you would want to take this special person.
- Make sure you have followed all the steps above to qualify for this competition.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open only to residents of the Australian state(s) where the competition is being conducted who comply with any entry restrictions as specified by the Promoter. Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition or of any media are ineligible to enter.
- The competition will be conducted during the competition period specified by the Promoter (Competition Period).
- To enter the competition, entrants must, during the Competition Period, follow the entry method specified by the Promoter.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. Entrants may submit up to the maximum number of entries specified by the Promoter. Multiple entries (where permitted) must be submitted separately.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Any form of automated entry using any device or software is invalid.
- The competition will be drawn and/or decided at the time, on the date/s and at the location/s as specified by the Promoter. The prize/s will be awarded to a valid entrant or entrants (as applicable) who are randomly drawn or are deemed to have submitted the “best” entry, as determined by the judges, in accordance with the details specified by the Promoter regarding how the prize/s will be awarded.
- Where a prize involves the winner: (a) attending an event, if any part of the event is abandoned, called off, varied or postponed for any reason, then at the Promoter’s discretion, the relevant winner (and their companion/s, if applicable) forfeits all rights to attend the relevant event and no cash or alternative tickets will be substituted for that element of the prize; and/or(b) meeting or attending a function with a celebrity or other public figure, the Promoter will not be liable for the failure of the winner (and their companion/s, if applicable) to meet that person or failure of that person to attend the function, for whatever reason.
- The winner(s) are to arrange their own accommodation and travel to the location of the event.
- If an entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this competition or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the competition.
- If the prize remains unclaimed after two business days (Australian Eastern Standard Time), the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next best entry.