Join the HKP family as Superstar contributors today! We work directly with some of the K-pop industry’s biggest companies, which provides many opportunities for our team to gain far-reaching exposure!
We are currently seeking for worldwide applicants for the following position:
As an aspiring writer, you will write about Korean entertainment news and cover events (such as concerts) in your local area. You should also be able to write on various topics such as food, travel and culture in Korea.
- Creative, curious and passionate about K-pop and all things Korean
- Excellent English writing skills with style
- Able to work independently and as part of the team
- Strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- Organized and independent
All positions are non-remunerated BUT full of opportunities, rewards, perks and surprises that you can’t even imagine when you are actually seated in the front row of the K-pop industry!
To submit your application, email your cover letter/CV along with samples of past writing works to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants will be notified.