4D3N Winter K-pop Camp In South Korea This December – Join now!
What better way to spend winter than to travel and enjoy K-pop in South Korea?
This December, you are invited to take part in a 4 days 3 nights K-pop camp in Seoul!
Various activities are in store for participants, such as:
- Visiting the top art schools in Korea: School of Performing Arts (School of Suzy, Kai, Sehun, etc.,) and Korean Arts High School (School of Taehyung and Jimin of BTS, Hyuna, Soyu of SISTAR, etc.)
- K-POP lessons (Dance and Vocal)
- Korean lessons
- Seoul City Tour (COEX-SM Artium, Myeong-dong, Seoul Tower, Hongdae)
- MBC Broadcast Station tour
- Korean traditional cultural experience
The participation fee of 900,000 Korean won covers the activities, accommodation, meals, transportation in Korea, guide, and pick-up services from the airport. It excludes round-trip flight tickets to Korea and private expenses (such as souvenirs).
Application deadline is on December 5, 2016.
For more information, visit K-pop School today.