K-Pop

“Melon Music Awards 2019” Officially Begins Voting After Revealing Nominees For Top 10

By  | 

K-Pop fans, make sure to cast your votes for your favorite music stars!

The Melon Music Awards 2019 has just recently unveiled its first set of nominees who are vying for this year’s Top 10. This year’s MMA will be specifically held at Seoul’s Gocheok Sky Dome on November 30.

In particular, the music award-giving body has identified a total of 40 artists, both local and international, as candidates for the prestigious list. Additionally, artists who were able to release music from December 2018 until November 13 are the only eligible to join.

More than half of the nominees, exactly 29 artists, are chosen based on the results from the weekly Melon Popularity Award. The remaining 11 artists, on the other hand, are also added as candidates due to their impressive download and streaming counts on Melon.

The rankings for the final top 10 will be grounded on two major factors. Covering the 80 percent of the score will be the Melon download and streaming counts. Meanwhile, the other 20 percent will be determined through votes.

Aside from announcing its Top 40 candidates, Melon has likewise officially opened the voting for this year’s Top 10 last October 30. Moreover, fans should hurry as the voting will run just until November 13.

Here are the 40 nominees for Melon Music Awards 2019’s Top 10:

  • AKMU
  • Ariana Grande
  • BEN
  • BLACKPINK
  • BOL4
  • BTS
  • Baek Yerin
  • Billie Eilish
  • Chen
  • Chungha
  • Davichi
  • EXO
  • Epik High
  • GFRIEND
  • Giriboy
  • Gummy
  • Heize
  • Hwang In Wook
  • Hwasa
  • ITZY
  • JANNABI
  • Jang Bum Joon
  • Jang Hye Jin
  • Kassy
  • Kim Na Young
  • Lee Sora
  • C the MAX
  • MAKTUB
  • MAMAMOO
  • Monday Kiz
  • Flying
  • Naomi Scott
  • Paul Kim
  • SEVENTEEN
  • Song Ha Ye
  • TWICE
  • Taeyeon
  • WINNER
  • Woody
  • Yoon Min Soo

READ: Melon Music Awards 2019 Announces Details For Ceremony In November

Source: Melon

Photo Credits: Melon

How does this story make you feel?

Loading spinner
error: