BLACKPINK Shares Current Favorite Tracks On Spotify To Celebrate Upcoming Release of “THE ALBUM”
The countdown to BLACKPINK’s comeback continues as the group unveils a special Spotify playlist especially curated for their dearest BLINKS!
Exactly a week before their comeback, BLACKPINK delivers a sweet treat to fans by launching another exciting content on Spotify.
On September 25, the girl group released a never-before-seen Spotify playlist, containing some of their favorite songs to listen to at the moment.
Titled “BLACKPINK presents The Album (Enhanced)”, the playlist also serves as a teaser to their nearing comeback.
Deviating from a typical music compilation, the special playlist also includes the members’ introduction videos, which fans can truly enjoy.
Specifically, the clips contain sweet welcome messages from Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa, where they introduce their own music picks.
— Spotify (@Spotify) September 25, 2020
Featuring various songs by Rihanna, Kanye West, NIKI and Post Malone, the enhanced album also gives a glimpse on the tracks the group listened to while working on “THE ALBUM.”
Moreover, the playlist also reflects the girls’ diverse and exquisite tastes in music as well their respective personalities.
“Make sure to follow our playlist on Spotify so you can be the first to hear our new album,” Jisoo said.
ANOTHER ICONIC COMEBACK AHEAD
Prior to releasing the exciting content with Spotify, BLACKPINK also recently announced its collaboration with battle Royale game PlayerUnknown’s Battleground Mobile (“PUBG”).
According to YG Entertainment, the group’s latest smash hit “How You Like That” will be played as the game’s background music starting on September 24 and will eventually be replaced by their upcoming title track on October 2.
Adding to their impressive accolades, BLACKPINK will also reveal their journey to stardom in their upcoming Netflix documentary series Light Up The Sky.
Expected to attract attention, the documentary will further allow fans to get to know the group in a much more personal and deeper level.
Meanwhile, with these exciting releases, fans can expect a booming comeback ahead from one of K-Pop’s well-loved girl groups.
A UNIQUE PLAYLIST FROM A POWERHOUSE GROUP
Here is the detailed list of the songs included in BLACKPINK’s Spotify music favorites compilation:
- Sorority Noise – No Halo
- The Strokes – Ode To The Mets
- Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney – FourFiveSeconds
- Troye Sivan – FOOLS
- Nirvana – Dumb
- Cage The Elephant – Cigarette Daydreams
- Cigarettes After Sex – K.
- Daft Punk – Instant Crush (feat. Julian Casablancas)
- Rex Orange County – Sunflower
- Catfish And The Bottlemen – Cocoon
- NIKI – Lose
- Dominic Fike – Chicken Tenders
- 88rising & NIKI – La La Lost You (Acoustic version)
- Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber – Stuck with U
- Jenevieve – Baby Powder
- Kiana Ledé – Movin.
- Jack Harlow – WHATS POPPIN
- Post Malone – Goodbyes (feat. Young Thug)
- Social House – Haunt You
- 6lack – Long Nights
- Harry Hudson – Yellow Lights
- Lana Del Rey – Video Games – Remastered
- Billie Eilish – my future
- H.E.R. – Do To Me
- Jaden – Photograph
- Kacey Musgraves – Rainbow
- ¿Teo? – Hope 4
- ROSALÍA – Dolerme
- BLACKPINK, Selena Gomez – Ice Cream (with Selena Gomez)
- Bobby Vinton – Please Love Me Forever
- Wallows – Pleaser
- Younger Hunger – Summer Bummer
- The 1975 – Robbers
- Sister Nancy – Bam bam
- Wolf Tyler – All Tinted
- UMI – Remember Me
- Mac Miller – Good News
- Rowland S. Howard – Shut Me Down
- Velvet Underground – Sunday Morning
- Ashnikko – Daisy
PR Source: Spotify
Photos from YG Entertainment and Spotify