Ticket Sales For BTS’ “Map Of The Soul” Tour’s European Leg Postponed Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
ARMYs in Europe will have to wait a bit longer before they can score their tickets to see BTS.
After BTS was forced to cancel the concert dates for the kick off of their Map of the Soul Tour in South Korea, it was recently announced that the European ticket sales for their tour were rescheduled to a later date as well.
As the world rivets from the torrent of COVID-19, multiple artists all over the world were left with no choice but to cancel one show after the other in order to help flatten the pandemic’s curve.
BTS was no exception when they announced the postponement of their upcoming concert dates in Seoul due to the outbreak of the virus. It wasn’t long before the European ticket sales took a hit as well. However, Live Nation UK has stressed that the ARMY member presale registration remains valid.
Taking on a new schedule , the BTS Global Official Fanclub Army pre-sale originally slated to take place on March 18 has been deferred to April 29.
The general sale, which was supposed to launch on March 20, has also been pushed back to May 1.
As of now, these are the Map of the Soul Tour dates that are set to push through if the global situation permits:
- April 25-26 – Santa Clara, Levi’s Stadium
- May 2-3 – Los Angeles, Rose Bowl Stadium
- May 9-10 – Dallas, Cotton Bowl Stadium
- May 14 – Orlando, Camping World Stadium
- May 17 – Atlanta, Bobby Dodd Stadium
- May 23-24 – New Jersey, Metlife Stadium
- May 27 – Washington D.C, Fedexfield
- May 30-31 – Toronto – Rogers Centre
- June 5-6 – Chicago, Soldier Field
- June 13-14 – Mystery location
- June 28-29 – Fukuoka, Fukuoka Paypay Dome
- July 3-4 – London, Twickenham Stadium
- July 11-12 – Berlin, Olympiastadion Berlin
- July 17-18 – Barcelona – Estadi Olimpic Lluis Companys
- July 23, 25-26, 30 & August 1-2 – Osaka, Kyocera Dome Osaka
- August 7-8 – Saitama, Metlife Dome
- September 1-2 – Tokyo, Tokyo Dome
Photo from Bighit Entertainment