K-Pop

“Melon Music Awards 2020” Names Top 10 Artists

By  | 

Congratulations to this year’s top 10 artists!

The highly-awaited awards ceremony Melon Music Awards 2020 has finally announced the winners for the top 10 artists.

Melon Music Awards 2020’s Top 10 artists

This year’s Top 10 artists are Baek Yerin, BLACKPINK, Block B’s Zico, BTS, EXO’s Baekhyun, Im Young Woong, IU, IZ*ONE, Kim Ho Joong, and Oh My Girl.

The winners were determined through download and streaming counts on the music platform amounting to 80 percent and votes for the remaining 20 percent. The first round of voting took place from November 11 to 20. The Melon users casted their votes for the 10 artists who received the most love on the music streaming platform this year.

To select the winners by category, the second round of voting will start today until November 26. The Melon Music Awards 2020 will be happening from December 2 to 5. The main ceremony will take place on December 5 at 7 PM KST. Fans may watch the live broadcast via KakaoTalk, Melon, 1theK, KakaoTV, Daum, and various global media partners.

Moreover, well-loved stars such as BTS, DAY6, Jang Beom June, and Im Young Woong are confirmed to grace the event with their special performances. Stay tuned as more details will be revealed soon!


Source: Xportsnews

Photo Credits: Melon Music Awards 2020