K-Pop

“Road To Kingdom” To Air Nearing Live Finale Worldwide

By  | 

Mark your calendars and set your alarms for Road To Kingdom’s nearing live finale!

Mnet has cordially invited fans around the world to tune in to the final episode of its K-pop reality show Road To Kingdom.

Road to Kingdom

In a recent announcement, Mnet revealed, “The final live broadcast of Road to Kingdom, through which the winner who will move on to the next show Comeback War Kingdom will be decided. It will be broadcasted all over the world via Mnet’s K-pop YouTube channel on June 18 at 8 PM KST.”

Aside from its global online live stream, the final episode will likewise be available on the television channel Mnet in Korea and other regions.

Road To Kingdom has also shared another good news to international fans as they will now be able to vote in realtime for the finale show via the Whosfan app. For the live broadcast, 30% of the score reflects the global fans’ votes while the remaining 70% comes from the domestic audience.

The final winner will be named through the combination of votes for the final show, cumulative scores from the three competition rounds, overall views of video clips on Mnet’s YouTube and Naver TV, and the Hanteo digital score for each group’s comeback song which will be released on June 12 at 6 PM KST.

Meanwhile, fans are surely looking forward to knowing who will be the final victor for the show – Will it be PENTAGON, ONF, The Boyz, ONEUS, VERIVERY, or TOO?


Source: News1

Photo Credits: Mnet