TV / Movies
Visit the ‘You Who Came From The Stars’ set!
If you’re planning to visit South Korea this summer, be sure to put this special exhibition on your to-do list! On June 10, SBS opened the rebuilt filming set for You Who Came from the Stars (also known as My Love from the Star) at Dongdaemun Design Plaza, the same venue where Cheon Song Yi performed her stunt at Episode 14 – diving off the side of a building supported by wires attached to her body.
In this fantasy romance drama, Do Min Joon and Cheong Song Yi develop their relationship from an accidental encounter into a fateful love. To describe the flow and how they fall in love with each other, the exhibition will have 10 different zones with concepts as Beginning, Coincidence, Encounter, Yearning, Destiny, Love and Memory, which would also include the house of Do Min Joon and Cheon Song Yi.
The exhibition layout
To give fans a realistic experience, visitors will also be able to enjoy the exhibition with its 3D videos of the drama; particularly the ‘time slice’ scenes where Do Min Joon uses his power to freeze time to save Cheon Song Yi at the red carpet.
This exhibition is held from June 10 to August 15, aiming at domestic and international fans, giving the k-drama fans an opportunity to make memories of their favorite drama through direct experience. International fans may also book their ticket online prior their visit through the Interpark website. Fans that can’t make it, can have a sneak peek of the exhibition below:
- Date: 10th June – 15th August
- Opening hours: 10:00AM – 10:00PM
- Venue: Alrimteo 1, Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP)
- How to get there: Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 1 (Seoul Subway Line 2,4,5). Close to Eoulim Plaza, Design Market, Salimteo B2 entrance, Baeumteo B2 entrance Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 2 (Seoul Subway Line 2,4,5). Close to Salimteo 1F entrance, Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Entrance (Gallery Gate, underground parking lot side)
- Purchase ticket here: Interpark Ticket Global