We are a Korean entertainment news and related content website which publishes articles based on only facts from linked sources at the point of time when the news was expressively written.
In no event shall we or any of its affiliates be liable for any loss, injury, damage, claims, costs or expense of any kind arising from any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or foreign or harmful elements, communication failure, breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation, copyright infringement, breach of intellectual property right or any other cause of action.
We bear no responsibility to the validity of all linked sources of news to which information, provided at the point of time, may or may not be true.
All content and materials on the Website are copyrighted to their respective owners, agencies, or their content suppliers, unless otherwise stated. We do not own or claim credit for any content or materials unless otherwise stated.
If you own any of the published materials and content found on the Website, and do not wish for them to continue to appear on the Website, you may contact us with evidence of your rights or ownership, and we shall promptly take down such materials and content.
To protect our website, we reserve our exclusive rights to take down any content or link on www.hellokpop.com to comply to our management policies which might change from time to time. This include paid advertisements and sponsorships.
Editorial and Review Contents
The views and opinions expressed in all editorial and review articles in www.hellokpop.com by its authors are solely those of the individual writers and do not represent hellokpop as a whole.
Views and opinions expressed are meant to encourage constructive discussions, feedback and findings that will foster the engagement of Korean Pop and entertainment topics as a whole.
All users’ comments on www.hellokpop.com and through all social media owned by us are subjected to moderation.
We do not condone and takes serious actions against spamming, profanity, defamation, discriminatory, insensitive and inappropriate words being used.
We shall not hesitate to take action against all offenders, including immediate suspension and banning of commenting privileges.
In the event of defamation which causes harm to others, if required by law, We shall assist fully to trace such offenders.
The following terms and conditions apply to all contests that We organize or co-organize with partners or third-party contests.
1) We will, at all times, not withhold and will provide truthful information regarding the contests.
2) We will hold all contests with integrity and honesty, and all qualified entries will be treated fairly and equally.
3) All entries received will be treated as confidential information, and will be used solely for the purpose of conducting the respective contest and will not be used for any other purpose. Information relevant to the conduction of the respective contest may be shared with the partner/or third-party for validation or delivery of prizes.
4) Our decision on/for all winners is final.
5) We shall fulfill its obligations to deliver the prizes to respective winners.
6) We ensure that the prizes will be sent out and that a tracking code will be provided to all recipients as proof of delivery. However, we are unable to guarantee all deliveries will be received successfully due to unforeseen situations. The only available method to check prize delivery status is through the tracking code provided pre-delivery. Our responsibility for delivering prizes ends upon the receipt of the mailing order via courier or post office.
7) We hold no responsibility for damaged or lost articles.
8) Your participation constitutes the acceptance of the disclaimer and contest rules set by us.
Updated on 30th October 2012
For clarification and feedback, please contact us.